Monday, February 8, 2010

150 million Dreams...

Something light for today...

As some of you may know, the jackpot for Lotto today is 153 million. But for the sake of estimates, let's just put it at 150. 

Last Sunday, it was one of those days where my mind drifts when asked about the "what if you won?" question. Like a lot of you, I'm also one of those who enjoy shutting reality for a while and letting my mind drift away and think of that what if. 

So of course, I asked myself... what if I won 150 Million pesos? What would I do?

Here was my initial set of answers including those I thought of today hehe

- give my tithes to church so that's 15M. 
- Buy 2 houses. One in Ayala Alabang, and another in Tagaytay
- Finish my music studio!
- Buy 4 cars. One for me, another for Berns, A family van for the future, and of course one toy car hehe
- Buy mom and dad a house and a car each as well. Same goes for my sister
- Fund the school my dad's been planning all these years.
- Renovate our original house
- Pay for a satellite church. I wanted to put up a small church under New Life (my home church) in a place where we don't have one yet.
- Donate to a cause

So far that's it. The rest is put in the bank. I haven't really thought of where to invest it yet...

Funny thing is, this was kind of a general idea. If you noticed, I didn't even put what type of car. I really haven't given it much thought at this point. I just want to have a clear idea of the bigger picture :) At least with this list online, I can go back to it once I do win!

So there. That's a glimpse into what my passions are... What's your 150 million list?

Cy


No comments: