Friday, February 5, 2010

4 out of 10

Here's a little update on my 10 songs in February project. 

I pretty much have 4 strong songs already where I've done basic arrangement. I have 3 or 4 sketches recorded on my phone just so I won't forget how it sounds. 

The way I see it, I'm halfway there in terms of writing the songs but recording them is another story. I'll make it...

I plan to release the so-called single next week but ONLY for people who register and sign up for the mailing list. I will only make it available for silverlisters since they have priority for singles, studies and demo materials :) so head on over to silverfilter.com to sign up!

I'm pretty excited for this particular project.

Oh yeah, I've just been using Propellerhead's Record for this, my Fender acoustic guitar and my Fender Strats. Fun!!!

Cy

No comments: