Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Another Addition To The Studio

27092011237
 Truth be told, before I renovated the studio, the first thing I bought in my excitement was THE studio wall clock. I even got the better model that was silent and you didn't hear any ticking. Unfortunately, the one I bought was damaged and was never used. When the new studio was up, it didn't fit as well. Even my designer (Bernice) didn't want any wall clock hanging around the studio. And so it's only after more than a year that I finally got a replacement. I've been wanting this for months but it's just yesterday that I got to finally purchase it! I'm so happy!

Best to have a little clock for you home studio so that you're aware of the time and date even if you have your little clock on your computer. If you have clients from time to time, it can be very helpful to monitor time especially if you try to charge per hour :)

The clock I got when turned off looks like a block of wood but springs to life when plugged in :) Got it from Dimensione and they have different shapes and sizes if you're into getting one.

Cy

Posted via email from silverfilter living

No comments: