Friday, September 2, 2011

Student Thoughts on My Music Production Sessions...

I am happy to share some review from one of my students. We've only gone through 1/4 of the sessions and you may read below that he has picked up a lot so far! He signed up for the class without any prior knowledge on electronic music production so it's a blast readin this as the teacher :)

 

"So far our sessions have been totally awesome. So far, you’ve been able to share or teach the following stuff:

 

·          Knowledge on Reason (How to use, shortcuts, etc.)

·          Tips on hardware to use or buy. Even on where to buy them

·          Sessions were really relaxed and informative; I could ask any question about music.

·          After 3 sessions, I can already create simple songs. I already uploaded 1 song in Souncloud.com right after the Dr. OctoRex session hahaha!

 

My expectations were met as of now. I believe all of them will be met as well J Because I think after you teach about the sequncer, I’ll be more ready to make my own sounds.

Bottom line: sessions are really fruitful and worth the money.

 

Claude Denson C. de Leon"

 

If you're interested to sign up, learn more here! http://ht.ly/6j7K0 

 

Cy

 

Posted via email from silverfilter living

No comments: