Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Torn Between Software...

http://www.ikmultimedia.com/MainPhp.html?NewsDisplay.php&Id=3271

Ok guys, you still have 7 days to make it. 

I jumped on it really for the studio than for myself since I know God will be pouring in clients really soon so I took it. 

I mean, 3X1 group buy? That's really worth it if you get the higher priced offerings since you in turn get the same value in two other products! Ok I'm sounding like a marketing guy already...

I'm just excited because I finally got what I wanted whereas yesterday, I was torn. 

I ended up getting T-Racks 3 Deluxe and got Amplitube 3 full and Total Workstation for free. I think that's a pretty sweet deal. It was an easy Php40k worth of software gotten for free. I thought Amplitube would be a nice addition to my studio arsenal especially for guitarists who may require it one day and of course T-Racks as a nice add on for my studio services since i offer some mastering and some plugs on it can be used to add to my mastering chain. I was torn between getting Total Workstation though and the Amplitube Fender edition. I wanted to get the Fender edition since I love Fender but the total workstation was twice as expensive and since I was getting it for free, i opted to get the more expensive one so that I can just end up spending less should I decide to buy the Fender edition of amplitube. Total workstation has over 28 gigs of sounds spanning various samplers form analog synths to orchestral stuff so I believe it's worth it.

After I did my selection of software, I felt pretty happy and content about my decision and I just wanted to share the news with you guys in case you wanna get some new software at a bargain. You still have 7 days which is enough to make it so jump in! 

:)

Cy

 

 

Posted via email from silverfilter living

No comments: