Sunday, April 17, 2011

Waay Delayed Birthday Show Upload

 

It's been a while since I got to offload stuff off my cam and this one took almost 2 months!

Anyway, for my birthday, we had a family dinner but my sister had a different plan for me and she got me 2 tickets for the Razorback gig at San Mig ATC. I'm a huge fan of the band and it was an awesome awesome night!

I've done a few shows with Kevin so we pretty much know each other. What made my night was that I think he saw an FB birthday announcement (only explanation I can only think of) because he greeted me the moment he saw me. HANEP!!! hehe And he gave me another one in the middle of their set and even had Tirso greet me on stage as well. It took me back to being 14 yrs old watching them at Kalye in Makati... and now the very same band greets me on my birthday! Imagine how happy I was hehehe kilig is the term I think hahaha Woohoooo! And as you can see in the pics, we got some nice pics from that night too!

Cy

Posted via email from silverfilter living

No comments: