Monday, April 18, 2011

Some Good News About My Upcoming Release

Acidphonic_records

I finally got the email for the final mastered track and updates on my upcoming breakbeat tune entitled Disko Dive under UK label, Acidphonic. 

I've been praying hard on this one when I was initially waiting for their reply on accepting my track and after a few months, here we are. 

I've been told that the release would be either end of May or early June since they're still waiting for some of the remixes from the artist roster. 

I also received a link from them for their latest soundcloud podcast, which you can also find in itunes, that includes my track already on it!

Check out the link! It's a free hourlong mix of tunes :)

http://soundcloud.com/acidphonic/acidphonic-podcast-with-the

They also introduced it via voice, and I must say, it sent chills to my spine hearing it introduced. Moreso by someone with a Brit accent! I also liked how he introduced it! :)

Enjoy! More to come, guys!

Cy

ps.  A little trivia to you electronic producers... one of the remixers, Anarchy Rice is also Rob Jones. The guy you often see doing video tutorials and demos of gear of some famous brands like Novation :)

Posted via email from silverfilter living

No comments: