Monday, April 18, 2011

STONE TEMPLE PILOTS!

Last March I went to watch one of the bands on my top 5 list of favorite bands. I grew up listening to these guys and playing their tunes and there was no way I'd miss it and I'm glad I didn't. 

My only regret is that I didn't have money to get the front at the time it was announced that's why when I did save up enough, I didn't get the seats I wanted which was in front haha but I managed to get a nice seat in the middle and still on the floor. 2nd problem now is I got a ticket but that's it... I was alone. My friends got to buy ahead of time. What did I do? After Sinosikat opened, I joined my friends in their seats. Don't worry, I didn't take anyone's seat because they weren't on the floor area but had a really awesome view (which can be seen on the pics!). 

My night was complete. I even got to buy 2 STP shirts!!!! It was pretty expensive but it's to be expected during concerts. 

As always, watching some of my favorite bands can make me tear up and I'm glad that was it and I didn't like go and cry from the experience. But I'm telling you, the whole concert gave me goosebumps, especially when they did the Dead and Bloated encore.... SICK!After the concert, my friends and I split up and I caught up with my bandmate who watched with his wife and we had a nice midnight snack at Wendy's :)

So there. My STP experience. Thanks to Ace and Mark for letting me crash their area! :)

VIDEOS TO FOLLOW! (I've got lots of them)

Cy

Posted via email from silverfilter living

No comments: