Monday, April 4, 2011

Sonic Flavours

If you go to any digital sample boutique, you'll always find refill versions of whatever sample collection they have but in essence, they're simpy converted into Reason format and sometimes worse, the refill format is the one that's lacking and all you're left with are sounds in formats not fit for Reason. 

In comes specialized Refills that once you see them, they've been made with the Reason user in mind and the Refill is actually created to maximize the modules within Reason. Thus, giving you the most from what you've spent on the Refill than having felt you've wasted half on a release with only part of it has a refill version. 

Sonic Flavours is one of those specialized refills. I'm actually saving up for one of their refills but I'll leave you to think which one hehe If you visit their site, you'll find lots of really good and QUALITY refills. The demos are great. Mainly focusing on what the refill can deliver and the sonic quality is very evident and you can expect something really great to include in your compositions.

I actually just learned of their company and I'm not in any way connected with them. I even wish that if they get to read this review, they'd be so happy, they'd give me one for free hehe

Whatever genre you create I'm VERY SURE you'll find something in there so if you've been contemplating on adding to your sound library, their site is worth a visit and take one refill and I'm sure you won't regret it. Trust me, I've bought refills that I thoroughly regret spending money on, that's why I'm very picky already.

Visit and enjoy your next purchase :)

http://www.sonicflavours.com/

Cy

Posted via email from silverfilter living

No comments: