Friday, April 29, 2011

Famous Dutch DJ Picks up a silverfilter remix!

I just got an update from one of the labels in the US I have a release with. You know, it's interesting experiencing all of these for the first time and it's fun. So I got an email with updates/reports on stuff like reviews, etc and it was nice to know and read about some great reviews on a remix I did for one of their artists from DJs, radio shows, blogs, etc all over the world. Suddenly realized the value of promo and feedback :) 

So I went on to trusty google to just google to see how far the remix had gone so far and I was surprised that it was included in the podcast of Funkerman!

Funkerman's been around and I read about it him in the magazines that I read, have chart toppers and a release under Defected, and he works closely with Fedde Le Grand running their own label. 

It was awesome for me to find myself included in it since I'm pretty sure those DJs pick up tons of promos from around the world and to be included in his mix is just amazing!

It's exciting and it's really nice how 2011's unfolding and how God slowly reveals His plans. 

Get the mix for FREE here:

http://www.hitthedecks.net/2011/04/25/hit-the-decks-episode-151-funkerman/

God bless!

Cy

Posted via email from silverfilter living

No comments: