Friday, July 30, 2010

Today Was Interesting...

With only a few hours of sleep, I was woken up to answer some studio design questions of the workers. Went out, checked the site, and went back into my room. I tried to get back to sleep and get a few hours more in since the installers of the air conditioning were to arrive today. Good thing they arrived 2 hours late that I was able to get some more sleep. 

When I finally woke up again, I assisted the installers, explained things, then I went out to figure out the studio plate, which has been giving me a hard time. Seems I need to have it customized. I was hoping to find some store which had it pre-made already coz there are a lot online. Oh well...

Most of the day was spent waiting and watching over the installation of the aircon so it's all good. It was such a nice feeling having it installed. Just goes to show that the studio is really near completion. 

Highlight of my day however aside from the aircon was that youtube link, that the props tweeted about my channel when i brought it to their attention. Glad they approved of it!

Anyway, I'm uploading more live videos as I type this. I'm so sleepy already so I'll hit the sack once my upload finishes. 

It's almost there guys!!!!!

Cy

Posted via email from silverfilter living

No comments: