Wednesday, July 28, 2010

A Quick Review of Salt...

Just saw Salt last night. It was pretty much not planned but still worth it... especially if it's free (thanks Hope!) hehe

I had high expectations about the movie. It was good but those expectations weren't met I'm afraid. Don't get me wrong, it's worth seeing but with the hype and with Angelina Jolie in it, I was expecting something more... but hey, it's Jolie, right? It's always worth it haha

Seriously though, the movie was ok. The story was nice and the casting was alright. If you're one of those people who keep on guessing what would happen while watching, you might guess the twist but I'm not one of those people. I'd rather sit and enjoy the movie as it goes along so the twist was pretty much unexpected.

The action scenes were pretty cool and the chase scenes were engaging enough. It really made the movie a nice "ride."

I've read that Angelina Jolie's role was initially supposed to be played by Tom Cruise so that was an interesting thing to read about it.

Plus, if you've seen it and if it feels a bit open-ended, they hinted at having a sequel if it does good. They mentioned shooting in a different location and all...

So go see it and Enjoy! I've missed a lot of movies the past weeks, I've been making up for it last Sunday - Inception, Monday - Sorcerer's Apprentice, and last night hehe

Cy

Posted via email from silverfilter living

No comments: