Saturday, July 24, 2010

Food Poisoning...

This week was baaaaad...

Came from Zamboanga and while I was there, I don't know if it was some food I ate or the water but my tummy had it bad. I even skipped some planned trips just because I couldn't risk it... you guys know what I mean. 

First night experiencing it was bad. I was in so much pain and I hardly slept that night. I even felt feverish in the middle of my sleep I had to turn down the AC's thermostat...

When I got back to Manila, I thought everything was ok already and the very next day, I was in worse pain than the first. I "almost" made the trip to the hospital but decided to wait it out and I'm glad i did. It was one of my worst experiences though and the most painful I've had in all my life. I won't forget that Thursday morning. I was in so much pain, my body was already cramping...

But God is good and I'm on my way to recovery. It's just been bed rest and just keeping myself stuck at home. All will be well soon :)

Cy

Posted via email from silverfilter living

No comments: