Thursday, July 22, 2010

Studio Update! - July 22, 2010

It's been a while and I'm a bit sad I wasn't able to do a week by week update on the developments on the studio. I hope I could keep this up though. 

Anyway, here are updated photos of the studio. It's not yet done and a wee bit far from it but it's progressing nicely. Fortunately, I'm relying on God now to provide for the costs since it went WAAAAY over budget so at this point, it's all faith!

If you look at the photos, the studio's taken shape already and at this point, my favorite is the shelves haha I've been trying to think of where to put stuff already to clear up the space all my studio gear have been taking up inside the house while waiting for the studio to finish. 

At this point, it's still structural. But my acoustics consultant/contractor came by this afternoon to check up on things and to discuss some details. He dropped off samples of the materials he'll be using.

Pretty excited. My task now is to look for an aircon supplier and to look for some patch bay for the recording walls...

Thank you Lord for your faithfulness!!

Cy

 

Posted via email from silverfilter living

No comments: