Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Edge Lucena 4th Anniversary

I know this is way delayed...

May 28-29, 2010

with God's perfect timing, I was able to do the gig for The Edge Radio Lucena. I almost didn't make it but thank God I did!

This is not the full album because I have an upload limit unfortunately so I just picked bits and pieces of what happened and the scenes and places I went to and saw. 

First part of the album was the unfortunate trip to Lucena. For more details on that, read http://silverfilter.blogspot.com/2010/05/lucena.html

I wasn't able to follow up that entry so sorry!

Anyway, after that trip to Lucena, you'll see some photos of where we stayed there. It's a nice place, which I wasn't able to enjoy fully... I wasn't able to take a dip in the pool! But yeah, the place is really nice. I actually plan to go back there. 

Later in the album, you'll see the gig pics. 

After that, there's a shot of the authentic Lucban longga we had for breakfast... CHAMPION!!! (coz I'm a longga freak). 

There's a barrage of photos after that where we took a walk and toured the place. As I mentioned, I liked the place and so I took lots of pictures of it. This was just a lazy afternoon touring the place and the place with the lake is where we had our lunch. VERY relaxing. I liked their military jeep private collection!

Anyway, 2nd night, we have another set so we see another batch of photos on stage. 

It was quite a gig since the sets I did was in the middle of bands or before a band so setup and take down was crucial and quick. It was good practice though. It wasn't really the dance crowd we'd all expect but I just went as an ambassador of live electronic music, so it was all good! It was nice though how some people really appreciated what I was doing. Surprisingly, it's the very people you wouldn't expect! But for them to actually come up and show their appreciation to my music was something else. It was very nice of them even if some showed it in funny ways. 

So there, a short story into the gig that was. Hope the photo docu i made somehow gives you an idea :)

God bless!

 

Cy

Posted via email from silverfilter living

No comments: