Wednesday, July 21, 2010

My Promotion of Cafe 1771

I forgot to talk about the food!

The event had not only free flowing drinks but unlimited supply of food as well! It was really a treat! I actually felt bad my tummy couldn't accommodate all the choices that were available. But then again, I don't need to be a glutton anyway hehe

But you should all try to visit the place. It's in El Pueblo in the Ortigas area. The food is great and quite affordable. Don't be shocked when you compare the prices against other resto's because they have huge portions so it's just the same if you shared it. The ambience is really different as well. They have three areas (I may be not as accurate with the specifics) but they have the 1st floor which has that light feel. It also feels like a very calming library. Then the sidebar, which they say, is like those long English bars would definitely get a following of its own seeing that its spot held a once famous night spot as well. Upstairs, there's the wine and dine area. The distance separated by the flight of stairs between the first and second floor is enough to transport you into a different place altogether! You are welcomed by bar and that "smoky" feel from the interiors and somehow, you'd even mistake it for a fine dining resto but it's more than a nice place to eat and drink. Even the chairs speak for the feel of the whole floor where you feel like all you need is a silk robe and cuban cigars hehe Serious.

But yeah, pay them a visit. I know I will go back and bring my friends along just to enjoy the ambience and the great food. 

I'm very picky with food so I hope you can pick up that if I say it's good, it's good! Not that I'm an expert... I'm just really picky haha

Cy

Posted via email from silverfilter living

No comments: