Monday, March 22, 2010

Workload

Last night, I started to pour in the hours for my biggest project of the year. I prepared a bit already for it but dove into the details last night...

What I did to prepare... I needed fresh sounds samples/sources so I downloaded some. You can also find tons for free at freesound.org I then prepared the song files and saved it even as bare files. I saved them with titles related to the direction of the track. Like "Ring for Bling" is gonna be filled with different sounds of phones ringing. Something like that. 

I then proceeded to download the pegs off the server of our client and went thru each peg one by one to listen closely to the direction of the project.

And so this is where God really shines... well apart from giving me this huge project...

I was planning on doing a track a day... I was able to finish 3 tonight. Praise God!!!! I didn't expect it. I hope I can finish another 3 later then I'm done since I only have to make 6!

I feel GREAT whenever I'm productive...

Thank you, Lord!

Cy

No comments: