Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Another Day Another Dollar

Yesterday was day 2 workin on tunes for a client. I only got to do a song and a half. I wasn't as inspired compared to the other day. It happens. I didn't let it get the best of me so I just looked for other things to do.

I wrote new trance tune which I'm submitting as an entry for something. It's been years since I last did any trance and it was quite fun gettin back to it. I was forced cuz trance was the requirement. Pray that it gets accepted:)

That was my whole day. Working on tracks and eating in between. Later I'll be doing Some cleaning so no tracks for today.

I'm thinking of adding interesting posts or links in every entry to make your visit worth it. I just hope it's nice enough to post. I'm not sure anyway if people read this haha

This is my life. At home almost everyday unless I got client meetings or outside projects.

Anyway... I miss playing regularly with the band I have to do something about it.

Cy

2 comments:

rexi said...

ako nagbabasa :)

Cyril said...

Oi bro! haha buti pala may silbi pala 'tong mga post ko hehe salamats!!!