Wednesday, March 24, 2010

More of God...

I arrived late last for church last night since I was sorting out stuff at home for donation to operation blessing, which they'll be picking up today. 

I felt bad coming in late and I somehow felt that I couldn't get something anymore since I wasn't there during the start... That's where I forgot... I should've known God always had something.

It was praise and worship night and the 2nd to the last song, as much as I've been singing it every Wednesday and Sunday, ministered to me more that night. 

I forgot most of the lyrics but a few lines went (not sure) "take me deeper than I've been before, take me closer God I long for more, Take me higher than I've been before. Jesus I want more. Jesus I want more.

We go thru life daily and we don't often pause to realize that God is always there to pour out more of Him to us. I've always been faithful and all but I sometimes miss the part where we can ask for more. All we have to do is ask and cry out to Him. It's about wanting that next step in Him not knowing what it is but finding yourself taking a step higher than where you were spiritually before. It goes side by side in seeking Him and his word and what He has for us. 

God touched me last night and just call out to Him. Even if you feel unsure of anything and everything. God sees your heart and He will answer your prayer. 

Isn't He great?

Cy


2 comments:

puddykatkat said...

hey cy! kat atillo here. just wanted to say that yes indeed God will always be there for us...even if we've played the prodigal child before as long as we open our hearts to Him, He will forgive and come into our life. :) Despite my traumatic experience, I have been blessed by friends who have been instruments into rekindling my love and relationship w/ God. He truly is great and will always listen and answer our prayers as long as we have faith and believe! Amen!

Cyril said...

Hi Kat!

Amen! Sorry for the uber late reply. I just figured nobody visits or comments on my blog when I just decided to check if I did have comments and ang dami din pala hahaha