Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Expect God to be always on time!


His wonders never ceases to amaze me even in the simplest things...

Like earlier today, I had to take a cab (coz of coding) and right before I stepped out of the car, a cab appears. It actually saved me from walking in the blistering heat...

And even in the big things he always continues to do so...

Managing finances as a freelancer is quite hard. I was supposed to write "REALLY HARD" but the fact that God's on my side, I have been able to manage all these years. He has never failed to come at the perfect time. 

I recently tweeted about the irony of March being my birthday month along with it being the month I spend the most due to my car registrations, bills, insurance dues, etc... I was looking at my what I had in the bank and if I were just anyone else, I'd be scared... really scared. I thought about it but never felt that I should be afraid of my finances. God is bigger than any financial problem we may have. 

What did he do? He sent me new big projects to pay for EVERYTHING with money to spare... and He's even lined up more projects for me to secure EVERYTHING that I need to spend on. Even for my Wedding, God had made sure that He sent a project to cover for it. That's how GREAT our God is. 

He loves you and has always been just knocking at your door. If you don't have a relationship with Him yet, send me a message. I'll introduce you to the greatest person I know :)

Cy

2 comments:

Unknown said...

nice one cyril.glad you shared this. continue to be a blessing.. :)

Cyril said...

Thanks, Bona! God is indeed GREAT!!! :)