Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Been A While

I took some time off something like "blog cleansing" if there's such a thing. Rested also from updating Twitter and Facebook and tried to focus on the real world hehe

It's been a great few days and I'd just like to share some highlights...

Last Saturday we went to another Wedding Expo. It's fun. Quite a different experience. You should try it one time even for the heck of it hehe

Last Monday, I attended a banquet in Makati Shangri la for a school because I made their school hymn. Imagine that! I'll save the whole story for another entry.

Tues, I wasn't able to do any music work at all. Instead, when I got up, I gave the dogs a bath. Right after that, I just had a snack and went on cleaning the house for 10 hours straight. I shall also save the whole story for another blog entry as I'm trying to catch up on my one-a-day equivalent :)

Wed, I paid my down payment for my new guitar. Was able to sell a few items for my first payment. I'm just waiting for my guitars to be sold so I can pay for the rest. I can't buy unless I sell. Nice rule for me hehe

So that's it. If you haven't seen Green Zone, please do. It's a really nice movie. Well, for me at least. I liked it A LOT.

Till then...

Cy


No comments: