Tuesday, October 27, 2009

This Last Week of October's Nice...

Listening to Chris Lake and Deadmau5's track, I Thought Inside Out. One of my favorite tunes from the Mau5...

Let's get down to business...

Came from our rehearsal last night for the show on Saturday. I'll be playing with Funkavy and some "surprise" guests for MTV's Screech at the beach in Boracay. For anyone who's ever seen me, this one's gonna be different. I'll be playing something I've NEVER played live before. Something interesting if I may add. So catch us play at Pearl of the Pacific this halloween. 

God gave me a really good deal on software that I've always wanted to have. I installed it last night. That's one of the nice things about this week. I'm now a happy Logic User. Now to find time to learn it is another thing...

I've also started planning the tour for the upcoming album. I'm really excited about that. So far, my sound these days is something I'm thoroughly enjoying and at the same time not as alienating like when I do my 140bpm techno sets. So I'm pretty excited about this. I'll be doing some one off gigs prior to the release just to get the buzz out. 

I still have to work on the remix I mentioned in my previous blog so that's another thing about this week. 

After finding out the details for the gig in Bora, I'm more excited now than I was last week haha

So far, the week's looking goooood.

That's it for now. 

Take care everyone and God bless

Cy

No comments: