Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Nice Lead and Then Some


Here's the lead, if you're on the lookout for some live effect plugin, checkout the latest promo of Sugarbytes' Artillery 2. They've slashed their price from 199 to 99 dollars til the end of the month :) A cheaper option is Native Instruments' The Finger. It requires the free Kore player to run which is a 400mb download. 

I just finished the remix I'm doing for a campaign to help housing in the Philippines. I'll just wait for word from the organizer if I can finally make the remix available. Spent the whole day yesterday til today working on it. I think I did 4 studies till I came and found THE ONE. It turned out to be a non-peak house tune. I realized that it doesn't matter if it's not one for the height of the night hours. It made me see that even the build up tunes are equally as important. 

Saw This Is It last night and I must say that it is AWESOME! As an MJ fan since I was a kid, it was really something. You couldn't talk to me during the movie and I had smiles all over. I'd like to see it again... along with 500 Days of Summer for one more screening. 

I'm up waiting to register for the coming elections. I wanna fall in line early to avoid waiting. I just hope it won't be as crowded as what I've read and heard. 

Anyway... I'll just do some chores today AFTER I get some sleep after registration. 

I'll close with, "God is good!" 

Stay blessed!

Cy

No comments: