Monday, October 26, 2009

Can't Wait For November

As October comes to a close, I could say it has been the busiest month of the year for me with it's ups and downs.

I worked on my biggest project for the year, finally launched my album, Devotion, and did a couple more work and other projects ,as well as preparing for the gig at the end of the month.

I'm really looking forward to November coz I'll have the freetime I need to finish a lot of pending stuff. My new album, Manila Electronica is still targetted for an end of Nov release so watch out for that. We'll also be finishing the recording of my band, Lovecore. I'll also be recording some tunes with Jaycie and Honey where I do drum duties. Toward the end of november, I'll also be launching (hopefully), my new live set format.

Can't wait.

Cy

No comments: