Thursday, October 22, 2009

Almost Forgot

I Almost dozed off without my entry for the day.

Well, I need to work on my site and newsletter update cuz I owe it to
everyone. I mentioned earlier in Twitter how I tend to be irked a the
fact I haven't updated the site whereas during the other site version,
I hardle updated at all. I aim to a least update once and keep the
newsletter coming monthly as well as with th daily blogs.

For the silverlisters on ygroups, don't worry, I just included you
guys in this update since I'm reposting that I'm on iTunes now as well
and you can follow me on Twitter.com/silverfilter

I just spent my last hours awake defragmenting my computer and I'd
suggest you do that weekly or monthly a least to keep your computer
system running smoothly and quickly.

That's It for now. I hope I can do some updates by Tom. And if you're
gear hunting, do check out the stuff I'm letting go of ;)

God bless!

Cy

No comments: