Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Always apologizing.

I must admit that I always tend to fail at updating my blog and that makes me so bad at it. I really do want to but I might not have gotten the habit down good. I really hope I could change that. I owe tons of updates and it really is way delayed. But instead of a run down of the things missed, let's just pick up from today. Maybe a few flashbacks here and there but let's look forward.

My body's aching as I write this and for some strange reason, I feel a bit sick. But I have two meetings tonight...
I'm writing a school hymn which is pretty exciting and the 2nd meeting is for my gig with Funkavy in Boracay for Halloween. It's gonna be quite different and interesting so stay tuned. Free vacation is very welcome. Hehe

That's it for now. More to come.

God bless!

Cy

No comments: