Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Takin Over The World

Today I finally found out that I am now on iTunes, napster, and Amazon.com
. There are 2 more digital stores but they haven't seem to have fixed
Their catalog yet. Honestly, I'm good with iTunes and amazon and both
would do. All the rest are just bonuses for me.

So now I'm on iTunes. So what?! Now comes the hard work of promoting
and um, promoting more just to get the word out. I have a ton of
things to do now and gettin on iTunes makes it a task and at the same
time changes the ballgame for the better. I have fix the site and
prepare for a nice monthly update. Both updates should integrate the
iTunes link nicely.

Unfortunately, for Philippine buyers, Amazon may be the only solution
since iTunes music isn't supported in the philipines at the time of
writing, which is of course not a bad thing cuz both are online
anyway. I don't see any big difference in what you'll get on terms of
my music.

Right now, I have Devotion on those stores and the back catalog can
easily be availed on the buy section of the official site. My dance
stuff will be coming out soon so I'll be working on getting myself on
Beatport this time.

That's it for now. 2nd day of blogging back!

God bless and do check out the album and spread the word to your
friends around the globe. Just share the link!

Thanks again. See ya, Tomorrow!

Cy

No comments: