Sunday, October 25, 2009

Causes

I'll be spending my day today doin a remix. I'm pretty excited about it because it's primarily for a great cause. There's an awesome movement now in raising awareness globally but centered on the Philippines and the organizers (from what I understood) are pooling international talents to design a modern home that is strong but can be built with the given housing projects budget. This is to be able to create homes for our countrymen who were heavily displaced by the typhoons.

It really feels good to be part of something that I can help with from the music God has placed in me.

Do continue to pray for our "kababayans" who were hit hard and try to do what you can to help. Reliefs efforts are STILL ongoing all around so try to get involved. I'm telling you, packing em relief goods feels soooooooo rewarding knowing that you're there to help someone you don't know, knowing that in that little effort of yours, you're able to breathe a little life and comfort to their situation.

In other causes, If you can also join some organizations, please do. I joined greenpeace way back and with just a small monthly contribution, you're able to help out financially, the projects, that they do to fight those who continue to harm the environment. One reason why the effects of the floods were worse than it shouldve been.

Be proactive and take a stand. Live life for others as you do for yourself :)

Cy

No comments: