Thursday, August 21, 2008

Studio Renovation Preparation

Praise God! I'm finally in the last stages in preparation for my studio renovation. Anybody who has visited my humble bedroom studio knows that it needs a total makeover. It's about time... So i'd have to delay the Macbook, delay the Stratocaster, and delay some car aesthetics hehe time to get the studio together and finally be comfortable working and receiving people here. I've found and talked to key people for design to implementation already and i'm just waitin to finalize everything. I'm just glad God poured out the blessings just in time for this that have more than enough to fund the renovation and have a buffer for whatever. Of course it's kinda sad delayin some items but i'm more excited bout seeing the studio changed and finally having my room back. But as preparations progress, i can't help but reminisce how much this shack has sustained me for yrs. Despite the leaky ceiling, and basically the condition of it, it has served me well. But on
with the new... I'm planning to do a makeover of everything from roof, to ceiling, to flooring and carpets, new windows, new doors, paint, panels, the whole deal. If i have extra, i'll go straight with the recording booth, and studio furniture. I'm psyched about it, really and i can't wait to see the finished product. I even bought my new studio clock as early as this week! Haha talk about excited. Anyway, it's gonna be a long way ahead and i'm so glad we're on our way to doin this, finally. Wo0ho0w!

Can't wait...

Cy - silverfilter
www.silverfilter.com

No comments: