Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Re: [silverfilter] New Toys...

Logic Studio..... Macbook Pro...... think about it..... it's sexy....



On Aug 26, 2008, at 5:28 AM, Cyril Sorongon wrote:


Aside from my Akai controller and NI soundcard, I'm so happy to welcome in my stable my new Novation Remote SL25!!! Yahooo!

As I mentioned in past blogs, I'm preparing to take on the live route once again and getting a new controller dedicated for gigs is one step closer to that as I prepare for it. I am aware that I have a bunch of controllers lying around but the fact that I'm living different lives requires me to use certain tools for specific jobs... My studio mainstay right now of course is the MPK49, which has 49 keys and is the biggest of the lot. My Novation X Station is reserved for "work" when I need to go out and do projects for different studios since having it as an audio/midi interface makes it easier to travel. Finally, the Remote SL is gonna be my workhorse for live gigs that are ableton based, or for DJ sets. It's quite a sacrifice but as always, it all pays off in the end.

special thanks to arvin for selling the SL to me hehehe 

Cy - silverfilter
www.silverfilter.com
www.myspace.com/silverfilter


__._,_.___
Yahoo! Search
Everything you
need in one place.
Yahoo! Groups
Connect w/others
who love dogs.
Women of Curves
see how women are
changing their lives.
.
 
__,_._,___

No comments: