Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Slow and Unproductive...

Yesterday was a slow and unproductive day for me. I woke up late with a terrible headache which lasted til midnight so i pretty much couldn't work and do anything but to rest, sit down, and watch a little tv. Good thing my good friend, madz aka Neon8 dropped by with his girlfriend.

Once my headache subsided, i was able to start mixing the single of my band entitled, "walis tambo." i wasn't able to finish the whole mix but it was nice to finally find my way through it. I'll finish it this week. I'll post more about my band next time.

One more thing that made it hard for me yesterday was my dry cough. I hate it. I was asked once what i hated most. Was it cough, colds, or sore throat. I always put cough last in the hate list. But after what i've been through the past days, i'd put it right on top.... Hasel kang ubo kah! Hehe it's really hard especially since it's dry cough. You cough and cough but nothing comes out. You just have a terribly itchy throat and your head feels the pressure as you try to cough. I hate it. Oh well...

Cy - silverfilter
www.silverfilter.com

No comments: