Tuesday, June 14, 2011

The Single I'm Really Excited to Release!

Hi Guys and Gals,

After months, I can finally formally announce my latest single Disko Dive. 

This is a breaks tune that I am happy to say really sounds different. It was initially done to have some vocals in some parts but due to a lack of time, I wasn't able to but it turned out better than I expected. 

I sent it out to labels and was favored to be picked up by UK label Acidphonic Records! I was really excited about that and with this single, the plus on top was that I got to be remixed by Anarchy Rice and ACADA! Who would've thought that one day, I'd get to release a UK single with artists from Europe remixing my tunes, right? It really is a blessing! 

The release is a full on trio of pumping breaks tracks with my original mix plus the 2 remixes, which is currently a Beatport exclusive so get yours now!

With that, I present Disko Dive.

Get it here :)

https://www.beatport.com/en-US/html/content/release/detail/382458/Disko%20Dive

Enjoy!

Thanks and God bless!

Cy

Posted via email from silverfilter living

No comments: