Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Life Begins at 40!

[[posterous-content:pid___0]]This time around, it's my first ever American Strat. It's a Fender Strat Plus 40th anniv model. 

I love this guitar to bits coz it was my first Fender. It sounds awesome as well. Having this along with Johnny gives me 2 totally different sounds. This one is cleaner for recording though coz it has Fender Lace Sensor Gold's. One thing I was excited about it before was it's the same pups on Claptons early sig model hehe And finally, you gotta admit, the sunburst really gets you. Ever since I was a kid, strats on my mind were always sunburst and I've loved it even before I was into playing music so when the time came that this was being sold, I grabbed the chance and have been smiling since :)

Cy

Posted via email from silverfilter living

No comments: