Thursday, June 16, 2011

Silver Switch Live - Singleeyeperspective

I recently did the very first Silver Switch Live show and I must say it was a real success!

Silver Switch Live is a new thing that I wanna add onto my YouTube Channel shows as well as something to add into the website where I invite acts and I record them perform live. My first performer is known as Singleeyeperspective or Pupiliris depending on which style of his you're exposed to. We did a few tracks live and a separate segment was done for an actual interview as well as a walkthrough into his live set, which I'm sure a lot of you guys might be interested in.

Recorded in true singleeyeperspective fashion, we shot him on the floor with all his gear spread out. Really nice and relaxed setup if I may say. You guys should try it! I tried performing once on the floor at an event and it turned out to be really fun. Brings you back to childhood like when we were simply playing lego or matchboxes :) 

Here are some photos from that night. I'm still finishing the videos so stay tuned!

Thanks!

Cy

Posted via email from silverfilter living

No comments: