Monday, June 27, 2011

My 1st International Chillout Track on Needwant Records UK

Fb2
It's such a blessing to have another release on a UK label. This time, under Needwant Records and it's a chillout tune!

I sent a demo to them and they liked it and so begins the story... I sent my tune out without any idea where it will go and now it's gaining momentum towards the release. It'll be available all over the world and there'll be a CD of the compilation too! I'm just so excited about it. I would've been quite happy actually just to be released digitally but a vinyl and CD release was way more than I expected... such a blessing indeed!

This is one of the nicest reviews I've read of my track on the compilation... heck, it's nice to know people dig my original tunes :)

http://www.thecouchsessions.com/2011/06/review-future-balearica-vol-2-a-new-w...

Here's the announcement on Resident Advisor

http://www.residentadvisor.net/news.aspx?id=14169

Hope you can check it out once it comes out! I can't wait to get my copy of the CD from the label!!!

Cy

Posted via email from silverfilter living

No comments: