Sunday, June 5, 2011

Latest Release on US Label Kick It

Hi guys!

Check out my latest remix release! I figured it would be better if you read it direct from the label's blog. So here goes:

http://kickitrecords.blogspot.com/2011/06/new-release-kir252-rick-tyler-turki...

 

But I won't end with a link... it would make my blog post "lacking." I figured it would be nice to say something about how I ended up doing this remix for the label. 

I found Kick It online and sent in my tunes to them. They were one of the very first labels to get back to me regarding my work and was willing to take on one of my tunes and release it. A few weeks down the line, the label head mentioned their upcoming release and asked if I would be interested to do a remix for them and of course I said yes! This is where the story begins...

It's funny because my remix came out ahead of my actual single with the label but I'm not complaining! It's a treat! Looking forward to my actual release though with them, which I think a lot of you will dig and move to. I love the tune I'm  releasing with them!

Back to the remix, since they're pretty much a breaks label, I decided to do a hard funk breaks remix and I was pretty happy with what I did. Coming from me to say I was happy, that's a lot. I'm pretty hard on myself at times that's why as much as I have tons of tunes, I don't release that often. I want everything to be perfect before releasing anything. 

So there, some tidbits about the release. I hope you can support it!

Oh yeah, the weird thing about it is this... label thought my name was silver filter with a space in the middle of the 2 words and so unfortunately, people looking for silverfilter on Beatport will find me but not this particular release (bummer) but can be easily found with the name silver filter. I brought it to their attention so they won't have this problem for my actual single don't worry. Phew!

It's now available on Beatport.

https://www.beatport.com/en-US/html/content/release/detail/373348/Turkish%20P...

Enjoy and Support your local electronic artists!

Cy

Posted via email from silverfilter living

No comments: