Thursday, December 2, 2010

Bookmarks...

Some people I know who surf don't use bookmarks, the bookmarks tab, or even simply do tabbed browsing. Some still think that browsers can only operate on one page at a time. This is sad... LOL But seriously, there are people and I feel sorry for some because they're totally wasting time using one page at a time. 

But for you reading this, I highly doubt you do since you've found me so I'm guessing you're more tech savvy than someone browsing the net. 

Anyway, for some odd reason, my entry for today is my bookmarks tab. This is the daily pages I open these days. If I'm not mistaken, I've created a blog entry way back about this as well... or NOT. I can't remember. 

So here goes...

Ymail - Of course who's without at least one yahoo mail account right?

Ygroups - Yahoogroups. The classic. I use this to access mailing lists I'm part of and those that I'm moderating. You can join our electronicamanila group, my silverfilter group and the one with my band, lovecore :)

Gmail - Best mail provider for me :)

Philmusic - I used to be a REAL addict of the philmusic forum but I've stepped back these months to avoid spending haha If you're looking to sell or buy music stuff, this is the place!

Multiply - Was a huge user back then. I'd still use it now but unfortunately, it's not as alive as it used to be. A lot migrated to FB already, sadly.

Facebook - need I say more?

Hootsuite - I use this twitter client the most. I've tried tweetdeck and I even have the paid version of Twitterrific but Hootsuite seems to work for me. It's browser based and I like the the stats and the timed tweets... timed tweets. Yes now I remember why I use this haha

Livepa.org - This is a really nice forum for live electronic artists. I've been a member waaaay back and I'm an active member here. 

3rd Gen - a site I rarely visit at the moment because of budget constraints but this is a forum for Chevrolet Camaro 3rd gen owners.

Maschine - Native Instruments' forum for Maschine. I check in once in a while to chime in or simply just check for new features, updates, whatever...

Musclecars - From philmusic, this is where I'm at now. I've been a member from a few yrs back but only gotten REALLY active recently. It's a fun bunch of local muscle car enthusiasts tryin to keep the muscle car dream alive in this day and age of econo-compact cars.

YouTube - I had to make this easily accessible since I now run my youtube channel at youtube.com/silverfiltermusic (subscribe if you wish)

Posterous - of course, a shortcut for my blog :) This shortcut however goes straight to "compose"

Props - I visit the Propellerheads' user forum once in a while to help out and update myself with other Prop products related stuff.

So there, a little peek into my little browser and my surfing :) If you do find some of the sites interesting, feel free to join 'em!

Best,

Cy

Posted via email from silverfilter living

No comments: