Sunday, December 5, 2010

Musclecars Philippines Forum EB PT1

It was my first time to attend a formal EB of any forum... in my life! 

I must say I really had fun! It started at 2 ( I arrived at around 3) but it was at a parking lot anyway waiting for cars so it wasn't like I was THAT late hehe It lasted up to 6 when it started to die down (since the sun had set already). 

I was like a kid in a candy store looking at all those cars and watching those that came driving in one by one. Droolfest if I may say hehe

Unfortunately, I wasn't able to bring my muscle so I guess God's teaching me patience. Maybe He wants me to bring it when it's all fixed up hehe

Anyway, It was a great time meeting new people... and since it was more on muscle cars, we all know it's more on "old cars" so it's a given that a number of the owners are of age already since they're the ones who lived thru it or those who can at least shell out that much to get those vintage muscle. It was also nice talking to everyone as well as the foreigners who are part of the forum. It was a well-rounded experience so to speak talking to people of all ages and nationalities and even non-owners who just love the muscle car experience!

I shot tons of pictures so this is just the 1st photo set so here are some videos before uploading the next batch of photos...

Enjoy!

Cy

Posted via email from silverfilter living

No comments: