Monday, December 6, 2010

To Anyone Who Missed My Gig with a String Quartet

Bonifacio Global City had me to represent the art of music for their Summer events a few months ago. Did a month long show collaborating with various types of musicians. 

This was the first night. This was with a string quartet. 

I was asked to remix/rearrange into electronic tunes, "famous" songs then play it alongside a string quartet. The string quartet had to arrange against my remix, which was sweet! This one's for anyone interested to listen to how it turned out and how my remixes sounded Smile 

 - Fever 
 - Light My Fire 
 - Can't Take My Eyes Off You 
 - Unforgettable 
 - Macho Gwapito (Filipino tune) 
 - All you Need Is Love 
 - Diamonds are Forever 
 - Close To You

Enjoy!

Cy

Posted via email from silverfilter living

No comments: