Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Missed my Adidas gig with Beatbox Philippines?

Realizing the benefit of uploading live videos, I got this gig coz some organizers saw some of my videos LOL Smile 

And with that, this is the VERY short stint I did for the Adidas gig. 

just check out the vid description for more details. 

Enjoy! 

It was I think the launch of their summer collection (?). 

They got me for that short stint of representing their Star Wars line that's why they asked me to play a remixed version of the Imperial March Theme along with beatboxers. It was the main opening of the show so they had a club of star wars fanatics with costumes march in as we played. 

It was also more on the Adidas Original line so it was more of the old school Adidas models than the current line so it's more of the imported apparel. 

They had like a football area, a "street" area with bmx bikers, and different areas in the venue representing a certain "look" for the brand. I played on stage that's why you'd see the adidas logo behind me and since they were after the vintage look, you'll see there was a VW van on stage. 

The even started waaay late than it was planned so you'll notice that when I got to my live set, it got cut 2-3 minutes into it. I was expecting to play 30-1hr! haha (short set same pay LOL) 

Interestingly, they had me use the Sennheiser HD25 1 II Adidas version for this that's why I got to try one of those. the adidas version was kinda expensive. It convinced me to get the original one coz I liked how it sounded Smile I just hated the fact that they didn't let me have the Adidas version to take home!

 

Cy

Posted via email from silverfilter living

No comments: