Thursday, December 30, 2010

As 2010 Comes To A Close...

It's been an equally wild and steady ride this 2010 for me. 

I got engaged in January and basically have been going around wedding expos, and planning all year round. It's also been a year of belt tightening (a bit) to make sure we have enough money to pay for it! But for my tummy, it's been hard tightening that belt! hehe

Music-wise, I think I kinda disappointed myself hoping to release one album this year but failed to. I REALLY feel bad about it. I'm just lookin toward 2011 to make that happen. 

Gigs, well, God has given me really nice paying ones to be able to cover for wedding expenses. I didn't have a lot of gigs but I had really good ones, which helped financially and helped promote me as well. (Anybody remember the more than 6 months Boni High Street billboard I had?) hehe

Promotions, I've been doing the usual but I guess the newest was the youtube channel. It's a work in progress building up a library of tutorials but I'm getting there. 

It's been ups and downs but mostly ups. The downs really were just the things I hoped to do but didn't. I guess 2011 will be a rockin' year coz I'd have to release a ton of stuff by then. 

Watch out for a release from my bands Lovecore and The Silverfilter. A dance album from my silverfilter project, and remix album, and one more by the end of 2011. Let's do this!! :)

Work-wise, same slew of TV/Radio ads, sound library for Germany (yehey!), and others. Looking forward to next year since I'm planning to step up and be a man and actually put up my multimedia company. Let's see how this goes :)

It's interesting how people think about making changes "next year" when it is really just a day away when it's Dec 31.

Happy New Year everyone! Thanks a lot for your support and love for me and my music. You all have been a blessing!

God is the enabler of all things in your life this coming year so give thanks and take His spirit in and receive His grace as your saviour! It's the best new year's resolution you can do! It's the easiest too!

Cy

 

Posted via email from silverfilter living

No comments: