Monday, December 13, 2010

Confessions of a Soon To Be Married Man PT1

I've told some of my friends about it and I wanna share this with you...You really don't know what wedding preparation is until you're the one doing it.

I can say I've had my fair share of being part of someone's wedding other than just being an attendee like being a best man, organizing stag parties, helping the bride and groom with various stuff, staying with a couple the night before to help them out and all. But never did I imagine, that preparation can be this stressing. Yes, I said stressing. 

In the months we've been preparing, I have been to the hospital seeing a doctor MORE than once. I also had to get a membership card to a health care center just to get discounts on lab tests. Why? It's no surprise... Doctor said, it's stress in preparations. That's how it is. All the palpitations I've been having and those times I thought I was about to have a heart attack (seriously) was I guess all because of this stress.

That ends part 1. Na-stress ako typing it haha

Cy

Posted via email from silverfilter living

No comments: