Friday, December 4, 2009

So Little Time...

I'd like to do a lot of things... Don't we all? I guess we can say half of us in this world and the other half would rather just relax... I know some who do hehe

Thing is, like a lot of us, I feel that I don't have enough hours in a day to do what I want and get into. Time management? I don't know. But then, I'm only one person and I have tons of "personalities" I'd like to spend time on and develop. And no, I'm no schizo...

- I want to write a book. Yes. But I haven't gotten around to it yet. 
- I want to get back into drumming full time and rock out with another band but I hardly have time for my silverfilter project!
- I want to practice guitar everyday and immerse (I'd rather) drown myself in playing the blues.
- I want to develop my skills more as a bass player. Particularly slapping.
- I want to develop my fingers more for keyboard playing since I want to play the keyboards nicely. I lack the coordination and the proper flow... though I can do great piano "sequencing" haha
- I want to FINALLY get into photography... which I'm afraid I won't get into sooner.
- I'd list more but I don't have time to list 'em already haha Loko lang...

I'm sure I'm not alone in this and there are a ton of us who "dream" of actually "doing" those things listed in our "to do one day" lists and I hope and pray that all of us will slowly find our way into them. 

What measures have you taken to slowly get yourself doing some of what's on your list?

Cy


No comments: