Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Irony...


My post yesterday was that of not winning but being a runner up in a remix contest. 

here's the thing, that particular track I did was not as strong as I expected it to be... and that contest was just something I joined in but NEVER expected anything.

But this post isn't about that.

I joined something else initially and it's in that particular contest I really felt that my entry had a chance. I've been waiting for the results for a month and they finally released the winners a few hours ago.

I lost. 

I was quite saddened upon learning that the very contest, which I looked forward to having a chance at winning, didn't pan out the way I imagined it to be. Good thing this came after learning about that previous contest I posted yesterday. 

Don't worry, I am stronger now compared to months ago where I immediately stopped all my other remixes just because I lost with my very first entry. I'll be pushing forth 'til I make it. 

I'm waiting for another contest. The last I joined this year so let's see how it goes. 

Oh yah, they finally posted something for the Rogue Element contest so I uploaded a  photo from their facebook site where there was a tiny little mention of a few of us made it as a runner up hehe :) something to make me smile after learning I lost just now hehe

Cy

No comments: