Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Habits


They say it takes 21 days to develop a habit. And I guess I'm pretty glad I went past that in blogging. I really never was a blogger before but I kinda got the hang of it. But you may wonder where I've been the past week... I have not forgotten. I actually remembered to blog daily but it's been a busy week. 

As I mentioned in my previous entry, my cousin passed, so the family was busy. There were reunions and catching up with relatives. It was a great time actually despite the sadness. 

I'm also caught up with some work and meetings and I was sick the past 4 days so as much as I wanted to write anything, I was too weak to. 

But we're back to regular programming. I'm at home still resting coz I still need it but I can sit up and write so it's all good. I've got a lot of stuff I wanna share with everyone in the comin days!

God bless

Cy

No comments: