Thursday, December 17, 2009

Now I can breathe a little!!!

Been busy working on the lessons and templates. At least at this point, I'm not worried about what to talk about on Saturday. There's finally order hehe

Don't forget to bring your laptops, or any writing materials for Saturday to
take notes!

I'll be throwing shortcuts, tips and tricks all throughout the workshop!

I'm plannin on doing a general rundown, then tips and tricks, then QnA. I feel
that QnA would definitely help and make it worth your while so think of stuff
you've been wondering about regarding music prod using propellerhead software :)

The more I finish here at home working on demo tunes, samples, etc, the more I
get excited about the things to be shared on Saturday! I'm sure it'll be a blast
for everyone!

I'll see you guys!

silverfilter


No comments: