Saturday, March 19, 2011

SILVERSWITCH STUDIO...

p.p1 {margin: 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px; font: 12.0px Helvetica} p.p2 {margin: 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px; font: 12.0px Helvetica; min-height: 14.0px}

My studio's now available for use, peeps!

 

If you want to produce your album or EP with my help or some of my gear, tara! :)

 

I have EP and album packages. I can help you out from start to finish. Record to Master.

 

And for DJs who don't do production, I also offer my services and gear. Just bring your ideas, I'll sit through and bring it to life for you. 

 

I have true analog and virtual analog hardware synths, hardware modules and hardware drum machines as well as virtual ones. I have an extensive library of sounds at your disposal. If you're into using analog/digital hardware stompboxes, I also have those readily available as well as the whole suite of Line6 virtual effects. I also have 3 hardware vocoders and virtual ones should you like that retro feel hehehe

 

Just feel free to contact me! Any style. Any genre. 

 

09175004517

 

God bless!

 

Cy

 

Posted via email from silverfilter living

No comments: