Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Pretty Psyched About The 100 Day Project

Ok so far I'm pretty happy with the 1st day entry I made. I really took the time to make a really nice drum loop and the patch I made for Thor was something I worked hard on.

Just something to remember, the sounds I make and the loops I create are really a labor of love in the sense that it's not something I just plan to put together for the heck of it or since I need something to upload for the day. These sounds are something I really do plan to use. 

Now the whole package from now on will be uploaded and posted just the same with a sound sample of both the patch and the loop together, and a link to download the zip package. All you have to do is unzip it. Now the loop will always be named like this "name-bpm" and will always be in aif format. 

As part of the "exclusivity" of the whole thing, the download is only good for 100 people. beyond that, sorry. Early bird gets the worm :) But if you follow my posterous blog, then you can still download the loop but not the patch.

I am currently toying with the idea of selling the patches later on but we'll see. I might as well earn a little from the hard work put in, right?

so there. hope you enjoy this project!

Oh yeah, it's the 100 day project but it doesn't mean it'll be 100 consecutive days ok? I might be busy from time to time so I won't be able to upload anything. but rest assured that it's better that way, since we can always make sure that I'm working on quality and not just quantity and being able to follow a schedule :)

God bless!

Cy

Posted via email from silverfilter living

No comments: