Saturday, March 5, 2011

My Live Set Journey

I started with an MC307 paired up with a pioneer EFX500 and KP (for a short while an airFx and Ineko). Later added an SP808 and updated the KP's to the newer versions. Then later on added electribes EM1 and ESX to the mix. 

Then I went the software route with Live with a novation Remote SL still keeping my FX boxes.

I then moved on to Live with an APC40 and then later on Maschine running inside Live. 

These days, I think I wanna change into running Maschine standalone clocked to Reason+Record controlled by a Novation X Station. I'm still toying with the idea but I believe it'll help me add more to the live aspect of it hopefully. Of course, still with my trusty fx boxes EF500 and KP3:)

I just found myself a NOS Korg ER1 mk1 and I inherited a pair of ES1's and an EA1 so I'm also planning on making an all hardware set once again. But I'm thinking more on saving up to get a Machinedrum UW mk2 hopefully soon but I haven't started saving up for it yet :( So now I think I'll develop my Maschine and Reason live set just so it can also be easy to transport since I wanna take my live set on the road and I'm dreaming of doing a simple asian tour thing so if some of you guys around asia can hook me up, I'd be more than willing to do a gig! I just wanna do it more for the experience of going around than for the money :)

Cy

Posted via email from silverfilter living

No comments: