Sunday, March 20, 2011

Goodbye silverfilter Monthly

I once tried to do a monthly update called "silverfilter monthly" where I included some updates, tips n tricks, review, and a featured track. However, it's been difficult to keep up with it with the new developments like the main blog and the youtube channel. I find that the blog updates as well as the youtube channel more than fills the role just the same and more and so with that, we say goodbye to the silverfilter monthly newsletter via html format and I'll just post a regular update on things via message and simply make the link to stuff more accessible in the site. 

Should I find an easier way to do it, we might just see it again :)

If you still haven't joined, the sf list is on facebook! http://www.facebook.com/silverfilterofficial

Thanks for the support and encouragement!

God bless

Cy

Posted via email from silverfilter living

No comments: